About our company
- Founded in the year 1932 Standard analytical Service, Inc. publishes independent financial reports and other publications for the insurance industry and the public.
- Standard is independent of any insurance company or companies, and does not sell any type of insurance. Our financial reports and financial ratio comparisons are based on statutory financial statements filed with the state insurance departments.
- The key to Standard's principal report features a comparative analysis of significant financial factors and financial ratios comparing an individual insurance company or fraternal benefit society with the leading United States insurance companies.
- Reports are available for:
- Life, Annuity and Accident & Health insurance companies
- Fraternal Benefit Societies
- Property & Casualty Insurance Companies
Our subscribers have used Standard's reports effectively for many years. The reports may be used as enclosures with communications to policyholders, passed along to prospective policyholders, company personnel and other interested parties.
Please click "Publications" to review an outline of the Standard's reports that are available. By clicking and submitting the "Information Request" we will send you complete information about the publications we have to offer.
Diana R. Cargal
President and CEO